Thursday, September 12, 2013

Personalizing My Blog

Childhood is the most beautiful of all life's seasons. (Author unknown)

The title of a children's book I love is Amelia Bedelia. I love of her series of books. She gets everything mixed up and takes everything literally, but ultimately everything always works out. This is a lot like life. It always works out, not necessarily as we wish.

The story that touched my heart regarding a child was: My little 7 year old cousin had a bone disease that was fatal. He received bone marrow from his two year old sister and was so thankful!!  He lived  short time after the transplant.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about your little cousin.

    You are right, sometimes life just "works out, not necessarily as we wish". When I am having a hard time doing something, I always tell myself " Try your best and leave no regret". After that it's another day, we are human, we success and fail sometimes, the most important thing is we know how to get up and run again!

    Hope you are enjoying your weekend!
    Yee Joyce Young

    ReplyDelete