Wednesday, August 21, 2013

What I Have Learned

The one hope I have is that I can motivate each child and their family to feel comfortable to express their needs regardless of their diverse background.

My goal is to be able to give each child and family all the necessary guidance that will be needed to educate their child from all diverse backgrounds.

I would like to thank each of my colleagues for all the support and kind remarks given to each of my blog post as well as the discussion board. 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Dotsy,

    thank you very much for being such a great colleague in this study and may we could build the network even after we finished our study.

    Good Luck for your next journey of life

    Evita Kartikasari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I have enjoyed reading your posts throughout the course. It has been great to be in class with you. Learning from what you has shared has been nice. Good luck in the future.

    Marquis

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you the best of luck in reaching your goals and seeing your hopes become a reality.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    I am inspired to your goal! I also have similar goal as you in supporting children and their families. As a educator, we have to work with children's family in a big picture so that children could grow healthily and successful ! Good luck to what you are doing !

    ReplyDelete