Thursday, June 27, 2013

Professional Hopes and Goal

I hope that I will be able to influence and motivate all the staff, children and families that I will be working with in my professional quest of early childhood. I hope that I will be able to touch all diverse cultures and add a better quality of life to each and every family.

My one goal is to be successful in being able to understand and relate to all diverse cultures. I want to be able to respect and always be available to lend a listening ear for needed services to all that I may come involved with.

A very special thanks to all my peers that have been so helpful in getting needed feedback to assist me in my journey in this course!!!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck in your journey within early childhood. Early childhood is a tough career and the most enjoyable on too. Diversity and culture and another hat to our roles as educators, but if we can tackle all that comes with this career choice we can do it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I read your blog, I really appreciated the attitude of service you presented in the way you plan to do things. I seek to have the same attitude. Blessings as you continue your work! :)

    ReplyDelete