Wednesday, February 26, 2014

conclude study of research

There has been lots of insights into this class. I never gave the study of research much thought. I realize that one must understand all of the language and choice of various design to do good quality research. I can't say my ideas have change, but this has been an overwhelming amount of information to absorb. I've learned that conducting research requires the ability to set aside your personal beliefs and stick with the facts.

I have enjoyed everyone in this class, and wish everyone great success in all your endeavors.

1 comment:

  1. DRoberts,

    I don't think I understood what mixed-methods was or how qualitative research was made valid before this class. This class has also given me a lot to think about and given me respect for the work put in to the articles I read.

    Thanks for enduring this journey with me!

    Will you be going straight to the next class or taking the term off?

    Liz Thomas

    ReplyDelete