Friday, December 20, 2013

Final Blog Assignment

The consequences I chose are: International early childhood communication provide educators with being able to identify with others challenges and obstacles in the early childhood field. It is also a way of communicating with others who are working with diverse families. It can give new ideas and better insight of how to work with children from diverse backgrounds.

My goal is to keep the lines of communication open to assist with providing quality service to the diverse learners and their families.

2 comments:

  1. You have set a great goal! Communication among the families and other early childhood educators is very important. This way you can hear their concerns and improve the quality of service you and your program are providing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your statement about being able to identify with others challenges. When we are able to empathize with others, we are truly making meaningful connections and on our way to a strong relationship. I would like to ask how you communicate with your learners and families. It would help me build our communication skills in my program. It's sad to say that face to face communication is becoming minimal and texts are now our new way to have a conversation. LOL. =) I learned this from my teenagers. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Hope to have you in future classes.

    ReplyDelete