Thursday, July 3, 2014

week1 chid birth in your life and around the world

 I witness the birth of my second grand child in 2009. This was the most amazing sight to see. I was actually able to see the entire process. I have only one child and to be a part of my grandchild's birth  was astounding. My daughter's husband was with her every step of the way. Birth is such a beautiful experience, especially when everything goes well.

I cannot imagine in some other countries where there are no doctors or medical attention. This would be a very scary process, without getting the proper medical attention. There are many things that can go wrong. Children can be born with needs of immediate medical attention that could cause severe disabilities.

3 comments:

  1. That was so amazing that you were able to witness your second grandchild's birth. I know that it is an experience that you will never forget. Childbirth is so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dotsy,

    Not sure if you received my first comment
    What a great opportunity to be present for your daughters labor process. Its one thing to give birth but to see someone else give birth is amazing. My mother always says to me its one thing to love your children but the love for a grandchild is priceless. I hope to be present for my grandchild's birth many many years down the road. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dotsy,

    It is great that you had the opportunity to experience your daughter giving birth. Often times we tend to take for granted the available resources that we have in U.S. compared to those of other countries. I remember my grandmother telling me that she did not go to the hospital to give birth. I could not believe that. She said that there were far less complications as they are today.

    ReplyDelete